So I found a really great recipe for pancakes at allrecipes.com. It’s a really great recipe. I think everyone should try it out.
I cook it in an ungreased iron skillet at medium-low-medium heat. I wait for the batter to be raised and then flip it one time. It’s really fantastic. Enjoy!
* 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 tablespoon white sugar
* 1 1/4 cups milk
* 1 egg
* 3 tablespoons butter, melted
1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.